• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Crick goes at 126; Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.

All I know is Nick Saban should take a CUT in pay ....and Bo Pelini needs a big raise !!!!
(of course this doesnt take recruiting into considersation)

Congratulations Jared!!

I was expecting he would go earlier, but I'm glad he found a home!!

I am obviously very happy about Crick to Houston. I think it was a great pick for us. Looks like Houston might have found a replacement for Smith down the road. I think JC and JW are similar. Watt put on some bulk in the upper body and I think Crick will do the same. I think Wade Phillips will be able to utilize Cricks quickness with his blitzing LB's. I am pumped.

I am obviously very happy about Crick to Houston. I think it was a great pick for us. Looks like Houston might have found a replacement for Smith down the road. I think JC and JW are similar. Watt put on some bulk in the upper body and I think Crick will do the same. I think Wade Phillips will be able to utilize Cricks quickness with his blitzing LB's. I am pumped.

I'm with ya.. It's a good day for Houston.

First round talent who dropped because of his injury....cost him a ton of $$....

I thought the same thing. But you never know, and I'm sure he was using the Suh model when deciding to return for his senior year. Hopefully it will all work out in the end. I always liked Kubiak. Hope it's a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back