• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton

Merle

All Legend
15 Year Member
We play Creighton as often as anyone, I know there are numerouos Creighton fans on this board. The MV gets little or no coverage in Texas, I would appreciate it if one or more of you Creighton followers would chime in here and keep us (me?) up to date with the Jays progress in the tournys. Thanks.

Wichita State advanced to the finals tomorrow night (Fox Sports, 7pm) with a 9-0 victory over Indiana State.

Creighton plays Missouri State at 4pm central to see who faces the Shockers.

Tomorrows game is winner take all.

Wow, Jays win in the 12th, scoring the winning run on a wild pitch with 2 out. One walk in the inning, no hits. Lordy! And so it goes, now Jays have to beat the Shockers tomorrow night for the tourny crown. I'm so jealous.

Great game at the Trade today.

Give it to the Jays for digging deep.

Creighton basically was ready to concede the game by putting in their last pitcher available, a guy who's pitched 2 innings all year with a 27.0 era. They did not have anyone in the bullpen, they were living and dying with this guy. He throws two shutout innings, and the Jays score in the bottom of 12 to win...

Tomorrow night on Fox Sports national tv, 7pm first pitch...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back