• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CREIGHTON THREAD 2018-2019

ESPN.com shows 10:00 PM Central on their web site with the earlier game that evening being at 7:30 Central. Multiple conflicting reports.

ESPN.com shows 10:00 PM Central on their web site with the earlier game that evening being at 7:30 Central. Multiple conflicting reports.

I had just scrolled thru all the ESPN channels for tomorrow & Wednesday and that's what I found. It's also different than what the NIT Bracket shows.

Last edited:

I think the NIT and ESPN finally got the time straightened out and it willow be at 8:00 CST at TCU. It took them about 12 hours to work all of this out. I believe that Wichita State and Indiana is now playing at 6:30. Not very good planning for TV broadcasting.

Last edited:

Finally updated listings on the ESPN channels:

3-26 NIT
ESPN - Indiana vs Wichita St. @ 6pm central
ESPN - Creighton vs TCU @ 8pm central

3-27 NIT
ESPN2 - 3rd Quarterfinal: Teams TBA @ 8pm central
ESPNU - Teams TBA @ 8pm central

This Jays team is like the girlfriend you like hanging out with but after a while you just need a break.

I skipped both NIT games as I have little interest in the bit for a team that should have been in the ncaa's. That said if they play nu I'll go because it should be a good atmosphere and a nice way to end miles' tenure. ;) TCU? Meh.
The frustration set in on me early this year. I am far more critical of basketball than football so it's better for all if I work on my lurker skills when visiting this thread.:nod:
I will be watching tonight though as a real strong finish may be what the youth needs to kick start next year.

LET'S GO FROGS!!!
iu

basketball-1.gif
:Cheer2:
basketball.gif

:Shout::Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Hooray:

Missed the 1st half. How was cu leading? They suck a.. is the 2nd half. Mercifully this season is nearly over.

Missed the 1st half. How was cu leading? They suck a.. is the 2nd half. Mercifully this season is nearly over.
CU shot better first half (approx. 60% to 40%) Second half TCU came out hot and are staying hot.

EDIT: When I checked stats first half at around 16 min mark CU was at 61%. Actual FG stats 1st half CU 52.2 TCU 36.7

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back