• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton (16-7) at Nebraska (17-9) Tuesday, April 9 • 6:32 p.m. (CT) Hawks Field

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Creighton (16-7) at Nebraska (17-9)
Tuesday, April 9 • 6:32 p.m. (CT)
Hawks Field at Haymarket Park • Lincoln, Neb.
TV: Fox Sports 1
Radio:
Husker Sports Network
Kyle Perry (2-0) vs. Denson Hull (0-3)

Fresh off its weekend sweep, the Nebraska baseball team (17-9, 7-2 Big Ten) hosts Creighton at Hawks Field on Tuesday night. First pitch is set for 6:32 p.m. (CT) and the game will be televised on Fox Sports 1.

Both teams are ranked in the top 40 of the RPI, released by the NCAA on Monday. The Huskers sit in the No. 40 spot, while Creighton is ranked 26th.

Tuesday night marks the second of three meetings between the Huskers and Bluejays this season. NU won a 6-3 decision at TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha on March 26. The season series finale is set for Tuesday, April 23 at 7 p.m. (CT) at TD Ameritrade Park. The game will be televised on CBS Sports Network.

The first 500 fans into Tuesday night’s game at Hawks Field will get a voucher for a $1 hot dog at the concession stands.

The rest of the article:

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211799017

Last edited:

HUSKER LINE UP:

SS SCHWELLENBACHB
RF PALENSKY
LF HAGGE
CF ACKER
PERRY DH
C ROSKAM
SS ALTAVILLA
1B GOMES
2B HENWOOD

LHP KYLE PERRY

Last edited:

I missed a few names for their line up. I'll fill it in later. :)

BLUEJAYS LINEUP:

2B COLLINS
LF UPTON
RF ROBERTSON
1B HOLTON
STRUNC
HOVEY
WEAGNER
VILCHES
HANAFAN

SR LHP HULL

Last edited: