• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creating a sea of red in Boulder - TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Going to Illinois this year with a friend, should be interesting to see what happens there.
Also going to the Illinois game with a buddy, myself & my 6 year old. Will be his 1st away game. Already got our room reserved. Agreed. Should be interesting. Waiting to buy tickets the day of the game for cheap.
Illinois is among the wildest of wild cards. Their offense was decent last year, and at times (Minnesota and Nebraska) it was very good. Their defense was horrible, and AJ Bush graduated. They've got a transfer QB coming in from USC, but he wasn't there yet for spring football, so that's a crap shoot. They had a lot of young players last year, including some good prospects, so their defense seemed like it was going to be a lot better, but now their best D-lineman injured his spine in a swimming/diving accident.

Illinois' non-conference schedule is really bad, so they could very easily be 3-0 when Nebraska comes to town. Nebraska also has a great shot at being 3-0, and Husker fans will travel. You might want to get those tickets now because I wouldn't expect a bunch of cheap tickets on game day. Nebraska fans are probably not going to let that happen, and this would be a game when Illinois fans might actually show up.

Illinois is among the wildest of wild cards. Their offense was decent last year, and at times (Minnesota and Nebraska) it was very good. Their defense was horrible, and AJ Bush graduated. They've got a transfer QB coming in from USC, but he wasn't there yet for spring football, so that's a crap shoot. They had a lot of young players last year, including some good prospects, so their defense seemed like it was going to be a lot better, but now their best D-lineman injured his spine in a swimming/diving accident.

Illinois' non-conference schedule is really bad, so they could very easily be 3-0 when Nebraska comes to town. Nebraska also has a great shot at being 3-0, and Husker fans will travel. You might want to get those tickets now because I wouldn't expect a bunch of cheap tickets on game day. Nebraska fans are probably not going to let that happen, and this would be a game when Illinois fans might actually show up.

Single game tickets go on sale June 20th. End zone are only 35.00 a piece. Think i will take your advice and just get them then. GBR.

Have a friend down here in Florida who is a buffalo fan,and his family in Colorado says no way will the stadium be red.Says that some local radio stations are pushing the keep the red out.
Isn't there some way that we can come up with a cool Visine joke about how they're not able to get the Red out? Yeah, we could go more crude,... but we're NOT Colorado fans. Who's creative here?

Have a friend down here in Florida who is a buffalo fan,and his family in Colorado says no way will the stadium be red.Says that some local radio stations are pushing the keep the red out.

I question your ability to find appropriate friends. :thumbsup:

buffdown.jpg

Last edited:
Anything on when single game Buff tix go on sale?

I was just on the Colorado site looking for single game ticket info. ALL tickets go on sale single game wise 5/29. Where the Nebraska game is on the schedule this appears.

Looks like they are making people donate $200.00 dollars for the rights to buy single game tickets to the Nebraska game?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190526-124943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190526-124943_Chrome.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 52

@Shadow of the Dome

How'd you get on the presale list? Have you already purchased Season tix?

Nope. Not at all on their website for tickets.

Click on home games and gives you the option to "purchase" the donation in order to purchase the tickets. I believe season ticket holders were already able to purchase additonal single games tickets already & then the general public has the option to purchase on may 29th @ 9 am local time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back