• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creating a sea of red in Boulder - TICKETS ON SALE NOW

9 pages! wear Red people if you are going.

#Settled

Mega courtyard in the middle of Millineal Harvest House has a number of people passed out on the lawn... certainly you can find someone to snuggle with???

Bet those hotels/motels wished Nebraska played Puffy at least every other year like the old days... :Lol:
I am guessing they just replaced the Nebraska football fans with dope smokers from other states. My guess is that they are a bit more mellow than football fans, but I could be wrong.

How late in the year is Aspen open? Copper is open until April 20th or so (4-20? lol), but the bottom of the hill becomes mushy... how is aspen?

Aspen Highlands, not Aspen, stayed open until late April. Typical Spring conditions. Good coverage though.

I am guessing they just replaced the Nebraska football fans with dope smokers from other states. My guess is that they are a bit more mellow than football fans, but I could be wrong.
Could be but I doubt the "dopers" would pay those rates.... :rolleyes:

I am guessing the demographics of marijuana users would shock you.
As a 30 year recently retired LEO I seriously doubt it..... but ya never know! However I had to deal with it's use my entire career in the state police.......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back