• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creating a sea of red in Boulder - TICKETS ON SALE NOW

I am guessing the demographics of marijuana users would shock you.

You really should think about leaving the 1950's, and your out-of-date concepts of cannabis usage, and joining the 21st century. :)

Yes, exactly. I happen to know a Dr. who imbibes regularly. My friend who is an architect does as well, in addition to several other professionals I know. I can think of at least 4 people close to me with graduate degrees who use regularly. These are very successful, productive people. The stereotype of the "lazy, hippie, dopers" is tired and inaccurate in our current society.

Side note- I went to a concert at Red Rocks last month where nearly everyone was high. Guess how many fights or aggressive incidents occurred? Zero. Everyone was polite and chill. I had several friendly encounters with people I'd never met. Go to any outdoor concert at Stir Cove in Council Bluffs where booze is flowing and it is a much different atmosphere.

A stereotype is an oversimplified image. He is not saying there are not those types. He is saying that there are many types of marijuana users. There always has been.
I also know some high functioning alcoholics and some that are lazy bums. Don’t know that it’s necessarily the drug that causes certain behaviors or the personality consuming the drugs

Yes, exactly. I happen to know a Dr. who imbibes regularly. My friend who is an architect does as well, in addition to several other professionals I know. I can think of at least 4 people close to me with graduate degrees who use regularly. These are very successful, productive people. The stereotype of the "lazy, hippie, dopers" is tired and inaccurate in our current society.

Side note- I went to a concert at Red Rocks last month where nearly everyone was high. Guess how many fights or aggressive incidents occurred? Zero. Everyone was polite and chill. I had several friendly encounters with people I'd never met. Go to any outdoor concert at Stir Cove in Council Bluffs where booze is flowing and it is a much different atmosphere.
Exactly. Violent crime actually went down after weed was legalized in Colorado.

Getting the place colotrd RED may be tougher than many think. Or not.

Let's go paint Folsom RED.

GBR!

Last edited:

Going to Illinois this year with a friend, should be interesting to see what happens there.

Also going to the Illinois game with a buddy, myself & my 6 year old. Will be his 1st away game. Already got our room reserved. Agreed. Should be interesting. Waiting to buy tickets the day of the game for cheap.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back