• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cream can

Smoker

Ed Force One
10 Year Member
Someone on football board ask me about how I do a cream can lunch. Forgot who it was,
Basically these are the contents, except I use baby carrots, less potatoes and load up on sausage

Attachments

• 10552_sfs-milkcansupper-12.jpeg
    10552_sfs-milkcansupper-12.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 151
  • img20190928_125054.jpg
    img20190928_125054.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 160
Someone on football board ask me about how I do a cream can lunch. Forgot who it was,
Basically these are the contents, except I use baby carrots, less potatoes and load up on sausage
That's most likely the third best use of that horrible liquid you are pouring there. The first would be just down the drain. ;)

Last edited:
I put the ears of corn on bottom, serves as heat barrier from burning the other food, next put in small red potatoes, then throw in the meat, (sausage, lots of it, could add stew meat or whatever,)
Baby carrots, shrimp if you want, I do, any other veggys, then on top cabbage,
Pure in 4 cans of beer,
Cook for 50 min, over a fire.
Dump the contents in a big pan,

Eat up!

Last edited:
I put the ears of corn on bottom, serves as heat barrier from burning the other food, next put in small red potatoes, then throw in the meat, (sausage, lots of it, could add stew meat or whatever,)
Baby carrots, shrimp if you want, I do, any other veggys, then on top cabbage,
Pure in 4 cans of beer,
Cook for 50 min, over a fire.
Dump the contents in a big pan,

Eat up!
Sounds very similar to a crawfish boil.

Actually the beer can cannon is in my profile picture,
Its the bigger of the cannons.
Probably weights 150lbs

Actually the beer can cannon is in my profile picture,
Its the bigger of the cannons.
Probably weights 150lbs
The canon weighs 150 lbs or it shoots with that force or what ever...... 150 sounds heavy duty to me, is it?

Its cannon it self weight around 150, its heavy duty,
Have to keep the black powder charge down, otherwise the beer can explodes,
Which is pretty cool in it self

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back