• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Crayton game cancelled...

Nebraska wraps up the regular-season at Hawks Field when it opens a three-game series against the Illinois Fighting Illini on Thursday at 6:35 p.m. The series continues on Friday at 6:35 p.m. and concludes on Saturday at 1:05 p.m.

The Huskers and Illini enter the series in tie for second place in the Big Ten Conference standings.

Did anyone notice, after Sunday's games, BTN Live mentioned, but did not show, any of the Husker highlights? Oh, btw, they showed all the highlights of all the other games in the conference. In fact, after showing highlights of Indiana, they went back later and showed more highlights of Indiana. :taunt:

Did someone there hire an ex-espn production employee? :whiteflag: :stirthepot:

Remember, we did play early, so it wasn't that they couldn't get a hold of the highlights in time! :huhsign:

:stickouttongue:

Have a good evening. There's always pro basketball, right? :clap:

Last edited:
Hey, I have many photos posted in Husker Cafe of my daughter's Irish Wolfhound's 9 puppies. I know, I posted some over here in baseball last week. This is posted there, also, but want to share it with my baseball buddies :)

Can you see 9? :lol:

10314753_10152449977548035_6574566687759818594_n.jpg

Last edited:
***, is that the same as, it's mine, and I'll do what I want with it"? :lol:

Just pulling your leg, ***! I goof up all the time, and I don't know much Latin, myself, you know? :hooray:

LOL - it's how all of my Husker friends spell Crayton on our group chain. So while it auto-corrected to that, it was exactly how I wanted it...

LOL - it's how all of my Husker friends spell Crayton on our group chain. So while it auto-corrected to that, it was exactly how I wanted it...

Next time, put quotes on it. That shows, it is on purpose. Then we wlll have nothing to talk about next time! :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back