• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Crawford vs. Pacquiao

It would be a great fight for crawford because everyone says he doesn't fight anybody good. Pacquiao would change that narrative. At the same time it's just a longshot because Pacquiao will just price himself out of the fight. He already avoided crawford when they were both with top rank. To be clear tho. Pacquiao definitely deserves the way bigger piece of the pie. They would be using his name to build Crawfords brand

It doesn’t help him but he’s out of options. Other than him, everybody worth a crap at 147 is with PBC. Bud’s career is stonewalled unless Arum and Haymon can make a deal. And, as great as Bud is, Haymon has the leverage.

Last edited:

Bud needs to leave Top Ranked Bob Arum is a clown.
Arum was a force 35 years ago but he’s a dinosaur. Haymon’s 147 lb lineup is pretty damn impressive. Bud isn’t getting any younger and I’m guessing any of the good PBC guys are going to slow play him. I don’t know if we’ll ever see Spence v Crawford. Spence looks like a guy who would struggle making weight at 147 much longer. I hope they can make that fight happen. Bud deserves it. He’s a generational talent.

I think Spence v. Crawford is the fight that boxing wants to see period. There are some others; Joshua v. Fury (Love Wilder but I think Fury gets him again) and Alvarez v. Jamall Charlo. It is just a shame we can't get these fights done because of the different factions in boxing. Hell just thinking about it, maybe Bud should go with Floyd and be like free agent guy. Floyd has worked with Al Haymon before. Would be intriguing for sure.

I think Spence v. Crawford is the fight that boxing wants to see period. There are some others; Joshua v. Fury (Love Wilder but I think Fury gets him again) and Alvarez v. Jamall Charlo. It is just a shame we can't get these fights done because of the different factions in boxing. Hell just thinking about it, maybe Bud should go with Floyd and be like free agent guy. Floyd has worked with Al Haymon before. Would be intriguing for sure.
For sure. I’d be as excited about Bud v Spence as I’ve been about any sporting event the last 10 years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back