• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Crabtree weighs in on Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
:)

ESPN and Scout have Aaron as a 5-star....expect Rivals to do the same before the process is done...

Jeremy Crabtree, national recruiting editor for Yahoo! Sports, calls Aaron Green's verbal commitment to Nebraska on Wednesday "a significant cherry on the top of what has already been one of the best classes in the nation."

"If they can close and fill a few more holes on the defensive side of the ball, then this class has the potential to lean to tremendous future success."

A total of 15 players are known to have verbally committed to Nebraska's class of 2011, including nine four-star players, as ranked by Rivals.com. Rivals rates the Husker class No. 12 nationally.

Green -- a four-star player by Rivals and a five-star player by Scout.com -- is an excellent fit for Nebraska's offense, Crabtree said.

"He's at his best when he's in the shotgun, running in a spread system, where he can use his quickness and elusive traits to be a home-run threat on any down."

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/crabtree_weighs_in_on_green.html

I'm really interested to see where this class will end up being ranked towards the end of this cycle. Seems like everyone and their mother loves what we're putting together--and its hard to blame 'em.

We've got a real shot at a Top 10 class. Then you just have to coach them up or you end up like Notre Dame.

Its just a shame that going to the big Ten has hurt our efforts in Texas...imagine if we had stayed in the Texas 10...what could have been I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back