• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Countdown

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
Ty-Robinson-1024x683.jpg

Ty Robinson

Last edited:

wcbsas

All Big 10
15 Year Member
PS I like your count down.
What you going to do when you get to 20, 27, 47, 60, 61, 64 ….?

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
Not sure I consider him a “traitor” … NU has benefitted more than its been hurt by the transfer portal. Would you consider Casey Thompson a traitor … always a matter of perspective.
Transfer portal crap and NIL thing ruined CFB in my opinion. And honestly I hope Smothers will beat Thompson in starting QB race.

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
So blame the players for taking advantage of the opportunities they are given?

Interesting take.
Already got full scholarship (tuition & room), free medical and free food. Bench pine transfer is okay but 1-year hiatus.

Becomes a musical chairs game. Like NFL. Best bidder.

Husker In Oklahoma

All American
15 Year Member
So you hate the system... Why blame the player?
They are the ones who sued for it. They didn’t have enough. They are pros now imo. Amateur is gone. I think they should have to pay to go to school now, like everyone else does. Then, let’s see who even goes, or, gets put on the platform, (this is what everyone forgets) TO EVEN HAVE AN NIL. The schools are the ones putting them in the stadiums full of people and all over TV. They have nothing without them. College football will go by the wayside eventually, probably via something like the minor league NFL, with pay like baseball minor leagues, which is crap.

wcbsas

All Big 10
15 Year Member
Love the countdown concept … thank you for doing that … I hope I didn’t derail the primary purpose of this thread.