• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Countdown to kickoff: 77 days until Nebraska football

52 days to go !!! Can't wait !!!

rH2fDYX.png

Last edited:
GUINNESS will be the drink of the day

You’ll get slapped with a ruler if you reach for it to soon

I learned!

T-minus 50 days.

Just wondering ... same flight traveled to NU and NW Dublin trip? (team charter). KSU and Huskers shared in 1992 Tokyo trip.

If so (shared), best plane, Airbus A380. Majority of A380's now grounded ...... not mechanical issues but lack of profit. Too big.

62910.jpg

First deck, NU roster and support i.e. boosters, cheerleaders, marching band, etc

Second deck, Northwestern.

Last edited:

What is the significance of 40 days? (bible thing)

--- CFB God allows us to go through challenges in order to grow spiritually ;)
NU vs NW kickoff .... 40 days to go !

Last edited:

T-minus 50 days.

Just wondering ..... same flight traveled to NU and NW trip? (team charter). KSU and Huskers shared in 1992 Tokyo trip.

If so (shared), best plane ..... Airbus A380. Majority of A380's now grounded ...... not mechanical issues but lack of profit.

62910.jpg

First deck, NU roster and support i.e. boosters, cheerleaders, marching band, etc

Second deck, Northwestern.

Or else single deck wide-body Boeing 787-3 Dreamliner plane. Flight destination: Dublin International Airport ;)
iIIS2zd.png
too bad, such a cool aircraft. I flew one one to South Korea in 2017.

too bad, such a cool aircraft. I flew one one to South Korea in 2017.
Nice. I'm jealous. My biggest plane was measly 767. Never flown 777, 747 and A380.

Anyway, numerous flights in superjumbo planes like 747 or A380, @Husker In Oklahoma passenger ... he loved to fly ;)

A380_welcome%20-%20Copy.jpg

Maximum certified capacity: 853 passengers o_O. Typical seating: 575 passengers.

0f343e90d8645669d680b2ddbedc79ce.jpg

Use to be 239 A380 aircraft in service with 16 operators worldwide and no fatalities and no hull losses. Unfortunately ......

The entire fleet was grounded, many of the planes went into long-term storage, and some airlines even took the chance to get rid of their A380s altogether, with Air France retiring its fleet in May 2020

Last edited:

Nice. I'm jealous. My biggest plane was measly 767. Never flown 777, 747 and A380.

Anyway, numerous flights in superjumbo planes like 747 or A380, @Husker In Oklahoma passenger ;)

A380_welcome%20-%20Copy.jpg

Maximum certified capacity: 853 passengers o_O. Typical seating: 575 passengers.

0f343e90d8645669d680b2ddbedc79ce.jpg

Unfortunately ......

The entire fleet was grounded, many of the planes went into long-term storage, and some airlines even took the chance to get rid of their A380s altogether, with Air France retiring its fleet in May 2020
Reminds me of flying into Roswell, NM, where they have a large outdoor storage space for retired commercial aircraft (boneyard). There are tidy rows of airliners, many with long-forgotten logos painted on the fuselage and tail.

Reminds me of flying into Roswell, NM, where they have a large outdoor storage space for retired commercial aircraft (boneyard). There are tidy rows of airliners, many with long-forgotten logos painted on the fuselage and tail.
Also Mojave desert storage, mostly junkyard scraps.

The biggest is Davis-Monthan in Tucson. Storage/scrapped/spare parts. Thousands of thousands military planes.

Partial view ....
500px-thumbnail.jpg

Wright brothers beyond Orville and Wilbur dreams

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back