• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Corona del Sol's Todd Peat Jr. last of top football players headed out of Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Callahan signed and extension too.....:)

huh???? Stoops just signed an extension , and peeps are very happy with the au program. ASU , has some serious issues , Erickson is dead man walking. I see ASU winning 4/5 games in '11.

Not long for UA I suspect...poor recruiting class and struggling to make college football viable in Tucson....I'm not sure anyone can do it their year in and year out.....

I dont know about that. Tucson is a pretty desireable place to live for many people. I think its more the facilities lagging behind, and the overall commitment to football there. Until that changes, probably will be hard to sustain anything. To me, its all there, available for the taking, they just need a more solid commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back