• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Corcoran

I don't mind he got the personal foul penalties. We need a little passion and nasty on the oline. The reserves seemed to fare ok.
KLIN saying a lot of former players making remarks that although they don't condone it, they were giving nod & wink...lol... Pipeline spirit! Followed by
Jay Foreman just saying "It's easier to temper a player down than to temper them up! Cited some of his own examples. Funny.

KLIN saying a lot of former players making remarks that although they don't condone it, they were giving nod & wink...lol... Pipeline spirit! Followed by
Jay Foreman just saying "It's easier to temper a player down than to temper them up! Cited some of his own examples. Funny.
Get thrown out owning your man…that’s better than 6 false starts. IMO

None of what he did is necessary to win games. You can have an attitude and an edge without being dumb. I don't think I have ever seen a player break the "2 strikes and you're out" rule on two consecutive plays.
Certainly not necessary for the win, and can be detrimental. But I like that we got a mean, nasty player on the oline. Just need to temper it a tad, and get others to come along

Mickey had the best response to this. Yelled at him on the sideline but in the PR said it may be sent to B1G for review. Guaranteed the discussion on the oline this week is do it again and next time don’t get caught.
Cocoran getting thrown out was my favorite play of the game.

I don't mind he got the personal foul penalties. We need a little passion and nasty on the oline. The reserves seemed to fare ok.
Buck can you change the title to. “Hey players get thrown out for kicking the crap out of someone” we got your back and so does the next man up. :Lol:

I couldn't tell on the first penalty. From the replay it didn't seem like anything worthy of 15 but maybe there was more to it I didn't see.

The face mask slap looked tickytac to me. I've seen a lot worse that didn't get called. I don't fault the call though. Just seemed a little too tightly called.

Overall I thought the officiating was too tight on both sides. Didn’t favor one team or the other. Just let them play.

None of what he did is necessary to win games. You can have an attitude and an edge without being dumb. I don't think I have ever seen a player break the "2 strikes and you're out" rule on two consecutive plays.
Agree 100%. Don't do anything that could cost you the W.

Agree 100%. Don't do anything that could cost you the W.
This team needs unity and fire. Get thrown out kicking the crap out of someone even if it costs a W this year. You’ll get more unity out of that going forward. I hope this team plays like Cocoran the rest of the year. It’ll pay dividends later

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back