• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Copeland is out for the year - college career done

YUP! This really sucks for Cope and the team. The question now is, will the Huskers even hit the 18 win mark this year?

He was our best player!! Heiman and Borchart have to fill in now

I think they will need to fill so Roby can play more of the role Copeland was playing. My concern is this will be an opportune push of the proverbial 'panic button', giving Palmer and Watson even greener lights to fire up shots.

I think they will need to fill so Roby can play more of the role Copeland was playing. My concern is this will be an opportune push of the proverbial 'panic button', giving Palmer and Watson even greener lights to fire up shots.
I agree! Plus I think Roby will get in same pattern but he does need to be more of a force offensively. Maybe he will realize his full potential.

And they will need to. Or drive as well. But the scoring is down to three instead of four.

My worry, too. What we need is the rest of the guys to start thinking team first, find the open guys, and play for cope with a boost in energy levels.

He was our best player!! Heiman and Borchart have to fill in now
Borchardt has become much better at not getting ticky-tack fouls (and he really threw MSU's Ward around some) but they need more than those two guys. Walk-on time maybe? Borrow someone from the football team. Anything, they just need someone strong enough to hang in there for 5 fouls.

Help Cole Conrad or Mick Stoltenberg lose weight after playing careers by running laps during varsity basketball games! Bryan Reimers! Anyone!

Last edited:

This interview has a cool bit about Copeland towards the end: Tom Izzo reached out to Miles to wish Isaac well, as did Dave Hoppen (who unfortunately had a very similar injury his senior year)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back