• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Conspiracy theorists unite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skerm

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Due to a recent exclusion of a random top 20 pre preseason poll, I would like to hear any conspiracy theory's out there on why we aren't ranked in every pre preseason poll.

Here is a couple I heard already this year.

In 1948, TO's dad was walking to the corner grocery store and accidentally stepped on a dead squirrel carcass. Low and behold this squirrel was the pet of Rupert Murdoch's cousin who happened to be visiting Hastings on an Australian rules football recruiting trip. Now, old Herwilliger Murdoch didn't see that the squirrel had seen Bennie the one eyed wonder llama and had a heart attack. He thought ol' man Osborne did it out of spite because he heard he didnt like brown furry varmints. Herwilliger swore on his death bed that if it was the last thing he could get Rupert to do, it would be to make sure that Nebraska was not ranked in any NewsCorp pre preseason top 20 polls.

Dan Beebe walks into a bar. Bartender says why the long face? Dan says well I'm a little hoarse. Bartender says I thought you were an ass!
This happened in Culbertson, NE on May 29th, 1998. This made Dan Beebe so mad he swore that within 15 years he will have chased Nebraska out of the Big XII and out of some of the pre preseason top 20 polls.

Please post your conspiracy theory's here. All you have to do is think of how Nebraska isnt ranked and why!! Some will say that it is just how it should be, that we suck, and have a porous defense, and TM is the reincarnation of Bennie the one eyed wonder llama! But we real fans know that isnt true! There must be some thing else......

It's purely a red herring to keep people from noticing Texas is so highly ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back