• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Consensus 4-Star JUCO DT Jahkeem Green is N

Last season it wasn’t uncommon to see our DT’s and ends pushed back into our LB’s. It’s actually impressive how active our LB’s were given that they were often times dodging our guys, and theirs. A stronger point of attack, and the occasional DL drawing a double team is going to do wonders for our defense this year. Great grab

3tt8.gif

quality depth/starter at dt great news. cant have a good/great team without a good/great dl. welcome mr Green

"God is on the side of the team with the two best defensive tackles..."

Thought I heard Lou Holtz say it in response to an interview at Notre Dame where some reporter asked if God was on Notre Dame's side, but have also heard Frank Broyles said it.

So true, though!

Last edited:

To be fair, they still have Desmond Bland included in the class, soooo...

Your guess is better than mine, however I did see Clouse commented on bland the other day. Apparently theres still an outside chance? Is it grades? Or another school? I would think if it were another school he would have decommitted? It is strange he's still listed on the major websites still.

20190417_113636.jpg

Last edited:
This is great news. Frost and staff can definitely recruit. Very happy about that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back