• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Congrats To Minnesota-Duluth

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
What a great game with the Bulldogs winning the title over Notre Dame 2-1. Duluth lost in the final to Denver last year.

What a great game with the Bulldogs winning the title over Notre Dame 2-1. Duluth lost in the final to Denver last year.

Anybody but Notre Dame. My daughter is a cheerleader for the Minnesota State Mankato hockey team, was hoping they would make the frozen four in St. Paul, lost to Duluth in the opening round. If I remember correctly it was said that Duluth is young, so if true they could be a force to reckon with for a long time.

Anybody but Notre Dame. My daughter is a cheerleader for the Minnesota State Mankato hockey team, was hoping they would make the frozen four in St. Paul, lost to Duluth in the opening round. If I remember correctly it was said that Duluth is young, so if true they could be a force to reckon with for a long time.
They are young..some will leave though as teams will make their calling. They are fast and OSU and ND showed how to slow em down and they pressured rather than zoned in. UMD always a force to be reckoned with

Great win though

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back