• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Congrats to Illinois

For making the final four....

Illinois is the only top 4 seed to make the Final Four. They play USC in the semifinals. Florida St. is matched against UCLA in the other semifinal. It could be an all-Los Angeles final.

Last edited:
UCLA is looking very solid tonight. Up 2 sets to 0 and leading the third 12-10.

Illinois vs. USC schedule for approx. 8 PM start.

thanks for the update. Sad, our Husker gals weren't up for the tournament. I was shocked when I heard they lost to ksu!! Yuk! I never saw the match. Don't know if I would want to.

Well, I hope it won't be a long time before the Husker gals are top 5 again. Hopefully, we can build on this year.

I've been out of the loop, concentrating on being with Linda and helping her get well. Happily, she is well on the
way to recovering from major surgery (removing part of the colon and part of the lower intestine). She was in the hospial for 20 days, and is home, now, for 3 weeks. It was grave for a while, but she is a tough cookie!! :)

GO BIG RED!!!

thanks for the update. Sad, our Husker gals weren't up for the tournament. I was shocked when I heard they lost to ksu!! Yuk! I never saw the match. Don't know if I would want to.

Well, I hope it won't be a long time before the Husker gals are top 5 again. Hopefully, we can build on this year.

I've been out of the loop, concentrating on being with Linda and helping her get well. Happily, she is well on the
way to recovering from major surgery (removing part of the colon and part of the lower intestine). She was in the hospial for 20 days, and is home, now, for 3 weeks. It was grave for a while, but she is a tough cookie!! :)

GO BIG RED!!!
Good to hear CB! Hope she gets well soon!

GO BIG RED!!!

We have missed you, but it's great hearing the good news.

NU didn't play badly against KSU. KSU, I'm sure, played their best match of the year against us. However, we did blow the 3rd set, and that ended up being our downfall.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back