• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Congrats To Ethan Piper!

Both Physics and chemistry at a Norfolk high school. Pretty impressive.

I wish they had offered Physics at Lincoln High school when I went there in the early 50s. We were lucky to get chemistry, but I got three years of Latin..

Our High School experiences were separated by a couple of decades, but I can't fathom a high school in any area the size of Lincoln (even in the '50's) not having Physics as an option.

Congrats to Ethan, great guy to stay involved with kids, we watched him set a great example for the last few years for his teammates, now he will do that in the classroom and h.s. football. he is a reflection of great mentors, and now he is passing it on. Thank you Ethan.

Both Physics and chemistry at a Norfolk high school. Pretty impressive.

I wish they had offered Physics at Lincoln High school when I went there in the early 50s. We were lucky to get chemistry, but I got three years of Latin..
I wouldn't even know where you would find Latin any more. Maybe a select few colleges? A lot of history written in Latin.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back