• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Computer/forum issues

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
On both my home and work computers I am getting a slowdown and freeze ups. Is there a setting on here that I need to do something? I keep getting bumped out. This is my 4th attempt posting this. Please either respond or pm me.

Thanks

I have issues with HuskerMax too. Don't know why they can't fix the problems.

It appears to me the site problems will drive people away from posting so often. That would cost site visits and cash in the bag.

On both my home and work computers I am getting a slowdown and freeze ups. Is there a setting on here that I need to do something? I keep getting bumped out. This is my 4th attempt posting this. Please either respond or pm me.

Thanks

You'll get nothing and like it!

This is from a email from David to another user having issues with the main website. This will work on the BBS as well.

Sorry to hear you are having access problems with HuskerMax. Here are some things you can do to improve it.

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You can get it at this link. Be sure to uncheck the MacAfee free trial optional offer. 2.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

2. Clean out you cache history. Some times the pages tries to pull old script and that can freeze up the page.

We are constantly working with our ad agencies to find the right balance to generate income for our efforts and make accessibility a priority at the same time.

The site has been built on code from the 1990s and we just finished our mobile version and are now looking at a newer hopefully better loading desktop version.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back