• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Composite 4-Star CB Henry Gray Trending To Nebraska

This kid is a stud. The type of physical safety we need in the B1G. Kid plays angry. That makes me happy.

Fisher is starting to look like he's our best recruiter not named Held.

Kids film is legit

Last edited:
I hope the trending to Nebraska continues. 247 shows Florida leading in Crystal Balls (43% to 14% for NE) and he is visiting there this weekend.

I hope the trending to Nebraska continues. 247 shows Florida leading in Crystal Balls (43% to 14% for NE) and he is visiting there this weekend.

Looks to be the real deal, but I doubt he comes here. Hope I'm wrong.

That last three CBs have been for Nebraska including one FL insider who flipped his CB to Nebraska. Thus "trending" to Nebraska with the big one being Steve Wilfong (which is huge). Putting it all into context

Last edited:

Sorry no link, maybe someone can help but rumor is he cancelled his visit to Florida?
The 247Sports link in post #8 above does not show him taking an OV to Florida this weekend, and neither does Rivals.

247Sports Crystal ball predictions at the link above have also moved to 47% for Nebraska and 13% for Florida.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back