• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Composite 4-Star CB Henry Gray is 'N'

Looks like they visited Michigan at the same time. Cullen retweeted Henry’s response. Might be looking for a twitter boost with the GBR, or maybe Henry is recruiting.

I just want to say how proud I am of this board and fanbase after reading the 247 The Swamp Forum thread about Gray commiting to Nebraska. I've never seen such classless people in my life. Grown adults saying the kid sucks for changing his mind after supposedly silently committing to UF. The number of sour grape comments like, "He was terrible anyway....we didn't need him" and "nobody else wanted him" despite the fact he would have been their highest rated d-back over the last two years is laughable. I know we display similar behavior sometimes, but we actually laugh at ourselves when we catch us saying things like that.

I know I get frustrated with our fanbase sometimes, but we are head and shoulders a better fanbase those folks. Very embarrassing.

And as for Gray....He is a GREAT get. Happy to have him Florida fans!!!!

Myles. Slusher.

Ok what am i missing?
Myles Slusher
Myles Slusher

Myles Slusher
  • S
  • 6-0
  • HIGH SCHOOLBroken Arrow
  • HOME TOWNBroken Arrow, OK
  • CLASS20
247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

• 4649446.png