• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Colson Yankoff **** Dual-Threat QB Commits to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is CY going to visit Lincoln? A lot can change with a great visit. Things definitely won't improve without one.

Suppose this isnt terribly surprising. Have to think, kid is from Idaho, and Chris Petersen is basically the "Tom Osborne" of their state.

Last edited:

That escalated quickly!

Seems like a great kid, and definitely a very good QB. Hope he does well with UW!

I think it's time to offer the QB we like better out of Slough/Brevin White. Both QBs can sling it!

Last edited:
Wow, that gives washington 2 four star QBs with Jacob Simon a Pro style guy and CY.

And wouldn't Steve Peterson have been a nice fit here?

Last edited:

Suppose this isnt terribly surprising. Have to think, kid is from Idaho, and Chris Petersen is basically the "Tom Osborne" of their state.

I think a lot of kids growing up may have followed washington teams anyway. Much like a lot of kids in South Dakota follow NE. Ryan Leaf from a little further away on Montana went to WSU partly because it was the closest D1 School.

Wow, that gives washington 2 four star QBs with Jacob Simon a Pro style guy and CY.

And wouldn't Steve Peterson have been a nice fit here?[/QUOTE

Um, "Steve" Pederson was a terrible fit here and the reason we find ourselves in our current situation..."Chris"was NEVER going to come to NE...ever. Riley has had no problem finding and signing 4 star qbs each recruiting cycle. Not worried[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back