• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Colson Yankoff **** Dual-Threat QB Commits to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berkley is a very nice campus, you get a first rate education and you live in the Bay Area. Their football program is nothing like ours, though.

Agree about Berkley. My wife and I often discuss moving to another part of the country and Berkley is always one of the top few places we open the conversation with.

Because conservatives are open minded? It's been my experience that anyone who is hard line one way or the other is pretty terrible at compromise or listening to another point of view.
Absolutely agree. That is why I try to live where you can have a conversation about something without being called a derogatory term just for disagreeing. I do not want to live in places with closed minded conservatives either. The area we were talking about just happened to be liberal.

Because conservatives are open minded? It's been my experience that anyone who is hard line one way or the other is pretty terrible at compromise or listening to another point of view.
I am very open minded and bipartisan. I always encourage Republicans and Democrats to vote my way.

This thread went south in a hurry....thanks guys. :thumbsup:
For this board this is not really going south. A couple people made comments about whether or not they like NorCal. Pretty mild stuff for HuskerMax. As it did not turn into a long drawn out argument. Just a disagreement.

Agree about Berkley. My wife and I often discuss moving to another part of the country and Berkley is always one of the top few places we open the conversation with.

One of my favorite places to visit when I lived in Sacramento. Love it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back