• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Colson Yankoff **** Dual-Threat QB Commits to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just 4-5 star QB's that transfer out when they realize they're not going to be starting.

Kansas lost three QB's in the offseason this year:
Montell Cozart (2*)
Deondre Ford (Juco)
Ryan Willis (3*) - Virginia Tech

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/montell-cozart-becomes-third-kansas-qb-to-transfer-235431729.html

Rutgers also lost three QB's this offseason:
Chris Laviano (3*) - San Diego State
Hayden Rettig (4*) - Tennessee Tech. Transferred to Rutgers from LSU in 2014.
Michael Dare (3*)

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...-hayden-rettig-mike-dare-transfers-rutgers-qb

All the more remarkable that Brook hung around when Tommy was starting. Think of what might have happened if Brook had transferred. Boy, was he special in so many ways.

All the more remarkable that Brook hung around when Tommy was starting. Think of what might have happened if Brook had transferred. Boy, was he special in so many ways.
Brook was a Husker through and through, and he was never going to transfer. And yes, he was the embodiment of Nebraska football and the Nebraska itself.

Actually according to the BTN show about the 94 team. He absolutely looked at transferring and was talked out of it my his teammates. Pre TF blood clot.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/QB-Colson-Yankoff-named-a-US-Army-All-American-51876013

“Cal, Nebraska and TCU are my frontrunners,” said Yankoff. “Cal is the most recent visit and offer. I went down there a few weeks ago. I really like the area. The bay area is super cool. I figure it would be a cool place to go to college. I’m a big fan of the staff.

“With Nebraska, once again, it’s the coaching staff. They’re very good people and good coaches too. That’s one of the main reasons I have a lot of interest. I just haven’t visited there yet.

“Same with TCU. Just the way the staff goes about things. It’s really appealing to me. Past success and tradition of each of the football programs has helped as well.”

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/QB-Colson-Yankoff-named-a-US-Army-All-American-51876013

“Cal, Nebraska and TCU are my frontrunners,” said Yankoff. “Cal is the most recent visit and offer. I went down there a few weeks ago. I really like the area. The bay area is super cool. I figure it would be a cool place to go to college. I’m a big fan of the staff.

“With Nebraska, once again, it’s the coaching staff. They’re very good people and good coaches too. That’s one of the main reasons I have a lot of interest. I just haven’t visited there yet.

“Same with TCU. Just the way the staff goes about things. It’s really appealing to me. Past success and tradition of each of the football programs has helped as well.”

Hopefully his visit puts NU over the top and seals the deal.

Berkley is a very nice campus, you get a first rate education and you live in the Bay Area. Their football program is nothing like ours, though.
Love SoCal Hate the Bay area with every fiber of my being. Why would I want to live in a place that gets cold and wet summer and winter. That is loaded with a bunch of closed minded liberals.

Berkley is a very nice campus, you get a first rate education and you live in the Bay Area. Their football program is nothing like ours, though.

I should have been more specific about the football program and its resources rather than blanketing the two schools. I've heard that it is really nice, as well.

Love SoCal Hate the Bay area with every fiber of my being. Why would I want to live in a place that gets cold and wet summer and winter. That is loaded with a bunch of closed minded liberals.

Perhaps because you could actually learn something, like correct sentence structure and punctuation and the reality of SF weather, and get the added benefit of getting out of your monochromatic, ultra right wing induced bubble that in no way represents the world we actually live in?

I should have been more specific about the football program and its resources rather than blanketing the two schools. I've heard that it is really nice, as well.

Yeah, Cal Berkeley is a great school, but their football program has been horrible to mediocre for my entire life.

Perhaps because you could actually learn something, like correct sentence structure and punctuation and the reality of SF weather, and get the added benefit of getting out of your monochromatic, ultra right wing induced bubble that in no way represents the world we actually live in?
Perhaps you assume too much. Maybe too much weed destroying your ability for independent thought. I am actually a moderate. Not that you care. Most that live in NorCal accuse anyone not left of Mao af being right wing. As far as monochromatic. Take a look at the photo next to all my posts. There you might see my Biracial daughter and my triracial grandson. That live in my neighborhood which is predominantly African American. However you keep smoking and believing that by trying to be a cyber bully to someone you have no clue about on the internet makes you a better person.

Yeah, Cal Berkeley is a great school, but their football program has been horrible to mediocre for my entire life.

It's my understanding that their facilities are terrible, as well. Wasn't there some consternation between Teford and the Administration about facility upgrades back in the day?

Because conservatives are open minded? It's been my experience that anyone who is hard line one way or the other is pretty terrible at compromise or listening to another point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back