• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado v. NU Game Thread - 12/8/17

The audio is finally back. NU wins the 3rd set 25-21 and they sweep the match 3-0 (25-19, 25-11, 25-21). The Huskers are now 29-4 on the year. They play Kentucky tomorrow at 3:00 pm to determine who goes to the Final 4. Congratulations again to the Huskers.

Going into the match, CU and NU were the only teams in the tournament that had not lost a match. After sweeping CU, NU is now the only team that has won every set so far in the tournament.

Into the Elite Eight. Have to figure out how to put Kentucky away. They have been down at least a set in their last two matches and have found a way to win each match in 5 sets. Let's hope the Huskers can win in three sets and won't have to worry about a comeback.

Into the Elite Eight. Have to figure out how to put Kentucky away. They have been down at least a set in their last two matches and have found a way to win each match in 5 sets. Let's hope the Huskers can win in three sets and won't have to worry about a comeback.
I watched the Kentucky/BYU match and while a good team, I don't see the Huskers having much problem with UK unless Nebraska has a lot of unforced errors.

The game was broadcast on the ESPN go ap. It was fun to get to watch some of it!! Way to go ladies!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back