• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question: Colorado tickets

BigNed

Blackshirt
15 Year Member
I responded to someone that wanted tickets to the Colorado game. I mentioned that I would ask for them,, Well, I got the five tickets to the Colorado game today, notified by the University. I can't find my original post. It was someone from either Western Nebraska or Eastern Colorado. Please let me know. Be honest. let me know by noon tomorrow or I will let my relatives in Colorado buy them.

Last edited:

I responded to someone that wanted tickets to the Colorado game. I mentioned that I would ask for them,, Well, I got the five tickets to the Colorado game today, notified by the University. I can't find my original post. It was someone from either Western Nebraska or Eastern Colorado. Please let me know. Be honest. let me know by noon tomorrow or I will let my relatives in Colorado buy them.
I wasn't the dude by my brother is going and needs tickets so I would purchase them if all else fails.

Joncarl

I found out who it was and sent him a PM. I will let you know if he doesn't want them anymore. Thanks.

Sorry Joncarl, He still wants them. If I hear of any others I will let you know.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back