• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado NOISE

YUENGLING

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
Recently the Huskers ,in spite of zeroing in on 400 consecutive sellouts, EA Sports dissed our fan base leaving us out of their top 25 toughest places to play. I am expecting the noise level for the Colorado game to get national attention.
What’s the loudest crowd you’ve ever heard for a Husker home game?

I missed most of the great Oklahoma games due to my poorness but I was at Michigan St. 9? years ago, that was as loud as I've ever heard the stadium at the end of that one. I'm sure there are several louder ones...

Miami and Oregon more recently were pretty explosive... we're at a slight disadvantage in the Big Ten because they love promoting their main games during the Big Noon Kickoff. Those 11am starts are awful for explosive crowds. The night game against Colorado this year will get pretty rowdy. I'm not sure any of those kids will have played in an environment quite like Lincoln yet considering their games against Oregon, USC, and Utah were all either morning or midday.

Oklahoma in "09"

I have not been to a ton of games over the years but this one really stood out over all the others I have gone too.
Former players called into the radio shows after the game and said it was the loudest they ever heard memorial stadium. I was in the NE corner of the stadium about 20 rows up from the field and it was the loudest sporting event I've ever been too.

Recently the Huskers ,in spite of zeroing in on 400 consecutive sellouts, EA Sports dissed our fan base leaving us out of their top 25 toughest places to play.
I don't know man, are we really one of the 25 toughest places to play? Our record at home this decade is 10 and 14.

Recently the Huskers ,in spite of zeroing in on 400 consecutive sellouts, EA Sports dissed our fan base leaving us out of their top 25 toughest places to play. I am expecting the noise level for the Colorado game to get national attention.
What’s the loudest crowd you’ve ever heard for a Husker home game?

It’s just a video game and yes I played it for years.

1992 Colorado game for me…loved every second of it!!

cookie-monster-checking-if-feeling-better-6t02w09ozdroj235.gif

Last edited:

I missed most of the great Oklahoma games due to my poorness but I was at Michigan St. 9? years ago, that was as loud as I've ever heard the stadium at the end of that one. I'm sure there are several louder ones...
That’s a great choice. Definitely the best party in the stadium I’ve ever seen. There was such joy in that stadium after that game. I remember for ten minutes after the game people were still hugging each other. I would mention that Colorado game as well. You know …. The 57 yarder and then Suh shoving the qb (the coaches son) to the ground and then taking it into the endzone.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back