• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado - Nebraska single game tickets now available to public

Considering that's all that's left to purchase on the website -- and even those are listed as low in availability -- they'll likely get that $450 -- as they've apparently sold many already at that price or even higher.
It's fine with me but I sure wouldn't pay that under any circumstance....

That’s one way to keep a red out from happening.They would rather see a near empty stadium than make money by filling the venue. I want to beat the buffs more than any team on the schedule.Iowa is not far behind.GBR.
There doesn't look to be many tickets left....I think they fill the place, lots of time left.

Moos' comment above (post #23, Erin Sorensen's twitter) seems like a really silly thing to say, doesn't it? He doesn't care if you get in the stadium, where all the noise is heard, but it's important for fans to show in Boulder outside the stadium to "raise hell?"

I don't get it. What is he asking fans to do? Is ESPN "gameday" on campus? If not, can someone explain to me why anyone would want to go to Boulder that Saturday but not attend the game?

Moos' comment above (post #23, Erin Sorensen's twitter) seems like a really silly thing to say, doesn't it? He doesn't care if you get in the stadium, where all the noise is heard, but it's important for fans to show in Boulder outside the stadium to "raise hell?"

I don't get it. What is he asking fans to do? Is ESPN "gameday" on campus? If not, can someone explain to me why anyone would want to go to Boulder that Saturday but not attend the game?
GFOA questioning our AD. Who would of thunk it?

Ok, I'll bite:

1. They want to legally smoke doobie;

2. They want to hang out at Harvest House with all the Husker Fans all day;

3. They want to get into a fight with Buff Fan who goes off on anyone in red anywhere in Boulder;

4. They have been to Boulder in early September and know how great it is then.

Just a few possible reasons. Moos just giving a little red meat to the crowd; probably not thinking it would get analyzed and over-thought.

This is a game that CU very badly wants to win, and they are making every effort to stack the deck with attendance to make it happen. It's a pretty small stadium, so their tactics with attendance might well be successful. But I am guessing that most of the stadium is empty mid way through the 3rd, as we will blow CU out and it won't even be that competitive. They caught us at just the right moment last year - we hadn't had a chance to even play a warmup game yet - with a freshman QB, new coach, new offense, new defense.

Different deal this year.

Ok, I'll bite:

1. They want to legally smoke doobie;

2. They want to hang out at Harvest House with all the Husker Fans all day;

3. They want to get into a fight with Buff Fan who goes off on anyone in red anywhere in Boulder;

4. They have been to Boulder in early September and know how great it is then.

Just a few possible reasons. Moos just giving a little red meat to the crowd; probably not thinking it would get analyzed and over-thought.
Good post. All sound like great things to do while in Colorado, though only #3 seems to qualify as "raising hell," so I suppose that is what he meant. If Moos is not expecting his every public word to be analyzed by Nebraskans, he needs to learn more about the culture here.

I ordered mine with my NU tix---not sure how much they are. Wish I would have ordered more than 2!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back