• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado names Deion Sanders Head Coach

If any program deserves every bad thing that happens to them it’s the sCUm! I’m looking forward to watching the Huskers give the sCUm a good old fashioned butt whipping! sCUm fans are rude, crude and obnoxious and that’s their good point!
Lets Eliminate black and gold in the stadium the old fashioned way by eliminating the black and gold

Last edited:
I don't know, he doesn't recruit high schools, he brings everyone to campus and goes after high profile portal players. Sounds like he is doing exactly what he wants. Not sure it is sustainable but there will always be portal players looking for a landing spot so he will always be able to fill a roster.
As long as the rules stay like they are (there aren’t any), I expect CU to live in the portal as long as he is there. Is it sustainable? Hell if I know, but right now, it’s really no different what he’s doing as to what Snyder did at KSU with all the juco’s. Wants immediate help. I’m guessing heavily dominated that way, and maybe he‘ll nab a few from HS.

I don’t know this for certain, but from afar, it looks as though he might be a bit lazy, and is taking the easiest route, with the least amount of work/time involved. I’d say something else, but it’s not appropriate. Lol.

FB_IMG_1713880284315.jpg

With Edwards gone, Wilkerson, who followed from Jackson State gone and McCaskill gone this is three of their top four rbs gone.
They got a fourth string rb from osu
They ran the ball less than 30 times a game, including qb runs etc
Shedeur is shedeur to be on the run again this year.

Last edited:
Any idea on where they are at on scholarship numbers. Is this overages they need gone like Nebraska?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back