• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado names Dion Sanders Head Coach

Deion just landed the #4 prospect overall
in safety Cormani McClain, who is a 5*, #1 rated safety. He flipped from Miami. Seems he liked the snow angels. Lol.

lost him too....

Sounds like the circus is getting old for some of the better players. Dion's time will be short if the Buffs don't show they're trending in the right direction after this year. Probably not gone, but there will be rumblings.

Attachments

• 1713747053831.png
    1713747053831.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Indeed so. No idea what’s going on there. Looks disorganized.
I don't know, he doesn't recruit high schools, he brings everyone to campus and goes after high profile portal players. Sounds like he is doing exactly what he wants. Not sure it is sustainable but there will always be portal players looking for a landing spot so he will always be able to fill a roster.

I don't know, he doesn't recruit high schools, he brings everyone to campus and goes after high profile portal players. Sounds like he is doing exactly what he wants. Not sure it is sustainable but there will always be portal players looking for a landing spot so he will always be able to fill a roster.
And always coaching unlearning, always have a lesser form of been through it all together.

Last edited:

In my opinion this is why his program won't last, he's not doing anything long term, such as building a program that's sustainable. Yes there will always be portal players, but I think picking portal players is more hit or miss than recruiting HS players. He picks right and has a great year, he misses on picks the next year and it shows in wins and losses. So much roll over each year will mean lots of ups and downs. And if you have too many downs the good portal players will start looking somewhere else.

In my opinion this is why his program won't last, he's not doing anything long term, such as building a program that's sustainable. Yes there will always be portal players, but I think picking portal players is more hit or miss than recruiting HS players. He picks right and has a great year, he misses on picks the next year and it shows in wins and losses. So much roll over each year will mean lots of ups and downs. And if you have too many downs the good portal players will start looking somewhere else.
Anyone seeking someone else's work isn't cutting edge, simple as that.

to be fair, any coach that goes there professing building the program for sustainability will leave the first chance they get. been done many times before and will be done again. Colorado buffs is a stepping stone job, not a destination....

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back