• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado names Dion Sanders Head Coach

All the Neon glitter and 43rd in recruiting....
I said it earlier, maybe in another thread...but that is 43rd in High School Recruiting. CP said when he took the job 4 short weeks ago that due to the roster turnover required to rebuild a 1-11 team, he'd rely heavily on the transfer portal at least for this recruiting cycle. This is 2022 and it's a new ball game as far as recruiting in concerned.

Overall, including HS and TP they are 23rd.

1672854860760.png

And currently CU is ranked #2 in the nation in the transfer class. I'd say CP is doing just fine in his first month taking over a 1-11 team.

1672855004638.png

I said it earlier, maybe in another thread...but that is 43rd in High School Recruiting. CP said when he took the job 4 short weeks ago that due to the roster turnover required to rebuild a 1-11 team, he'd rely heavily on the transfer portal at least for this recruiting cycle. This is 2022 and it's a new ball game as far as recruiting in concerned.

Overall, including HS and TP they are 23rd.

View attachment 92632

And currently CU is ranked #2 in the nation in the transfer class. I'd say CP is doing just fine in his first month taking over a 1-11 team.

View attachment 92634
So, no identity year one.
Thats a lot of relearning to do.
But understand, MR philosophy is get em young and develop.

It'll be interesting to see if they can mesh this all together

I still think he will do a good job and things will be fine, but 17 Transfers, wow that is a lot.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back