• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado Hires a New FB Coach

LOL! Tucker hosed CU pretty good.

I can't see him being successful as the rebound girlfriend at MSU. It won't end well.

Big picture, it seems like they're going to have to give him at least three years or they're really digging a hole. If he comes out and tanks year one, maybe I'm wrong, but this looks to me like a hire that will doom CU football to mediocrity for at least the next five years.

Big picture, it seems like they're going to have to give him at least three years or they're really digging a hole. If he comes out and tanks year one, maybe I'm wrong, but this looks to me like a hire that will doom CU football to mediocrity for at least the next five years.

or it could work out to be the best thing that ever happened CU football. You never know.

This hire seems out of nowhere and a questionable fit. Also, maybe the AD should start considering why so many withdrew their names. Clearly not a desirable place to coach. If Dorrell has any success there, he’ll get hired away in a snap.

I was really hoping they'd hire Bielema.....It would've been fun to watch him (and CU) fail again.

what a Tucker... coach Mel sure Tucked over CU.

Guess we'll get to see MT at his new gig in 2021 @MSU - should be interesting... don't play CU again until 2023, odds KD will still be there?

Seems out of nowhere. Probably not their first choice. Reason for alums to hate Tucker even more.

Considering at least two coaches turned down CU's offer, third choice (at best).

Dorrell does have history with Colorado, however, so there was reasoning for his pursuit. He was CU's WR coach when Charles Johnson and Michael Westbrook played, and was later promoted to offensive coordinator under Neuheisel.

Dorrell was UCLA's head coach for five seasons (2003-2007), but generally failed. One ten win season -- but the other four were 6 or 7 win seasons.

I was really hoping they'd hire Bielema.....It would've been fun to watch him (and CU) fail again.
Dorrell makes Bielema look like a home run hire. Or at least like a guy that sits in the stands watching home runs while eating way too many hot dogs and drinking too much beer, but any coach makes him look like that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back