• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

College World Series

I've been to two of the games so far and will be at tomorrows evening game. It's been hot!

Texas and Stanford are the first two eliminated.

That leaves four SEC teams, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame.

I'm starting to think this will finally be DVH's year -- but lots of baseball still left.

Mississippi is now the betting favorite to win the NC, and they were just about to fire their coach. They were the last team into the NCAA tournament.

It’s been a fun series. I have been to every game but one…hot for sure. Van Horn seems cursed up here. I kinda like it. The weekend game weather looks fantastic. Happy to see 2 championship games. Love the format change this year.

It’s been a fun series. I have been to every game but one…hot for sure. Van Horn seems cursed up here. I kinda like it. The weekend game weather looks fantastic. Happy to see 2 championship games. Love the format change this year.
I’m sure the games are better in person as who doesn’t love a day at the ballpark. With that said most of the games have been blowouts and not much drama. I think prior to the Ole Miss Arkansas game every other game had been decided by four runs or more.

I think the difference this year is the “unpredictability“ of the games.

It was truly anybody’s series this year but the teams in the finals I did not consider would be there…at all….

Shows you what I know….

I think the difference this year is the “unpredictability“ of the games.

It was truly anybody’s series this year but the teams in the finals I did not consider would be there…at all….

Shows you what I know….
I didn’t either, I just haven’t found the blowouts to be very entertaining and keep you on the edge of your seat drama.

Guaranteed OU will win in CWS. OU hot streak perfect timing.

Anyhow, I prefer 7 games in final CWS series instead of measly 3. Used to be 9 games in MLB world series.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back