• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

College football: 10 teams most likely to bounce back and make a bowl game in 2022

Frost breaks the jinx and leads us to a bowl game. I feel better getting that off my chest.

61f3c62b-32ad-416b-b7a9-5a5e9a07b02f_text.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Popular picks to make a bowl game in 2021 missed out, with several prominent programs being in that group. A handful of coaches expected to take their team to the postseason do so facing massive amounts of pressure, such as Scott Frost at Nebraska, who has yet to reach postseason play entering Year 5 in Lincoln.

I really hate that Texass is an “Obvious Pick” whereas we are “Definitely Maybe.” I mean, I get why we’re not an obvious pick. I just hate it.

(The song is actually excellent, but the video is an intentional joke. Listen until the end of the first minute before you give up on it.) This looks like the anthem for this year's team. Whenever I see projections like this, I think of this song.

Last edited:

(The song is actually excellent, but the video is an intentional joke. Listen until the end of the first minute before you give up on it.) This looks like the anthem for this year's team. Whenever I see projections like this, I think of this song.

New tunnel walk song?

Frost decides to start trying this year and we go 16-0 win the national title 77-7 lone TD coming because we don't field a defense on the last possession

Looking at the schedule this year, making a bowl game shouldn't be that much of a reach. IF the coaching staff/team can clean up the turnovers and mental mistakes that have been plaguing us the last several years making a bowl game should be a gimmie. Time for the team to finally turn the corner.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back