• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Coaching Update Scoop- Marvin Sanders to FAU? No Mike Stoops!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidadurNU

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Just some updates from the internet...

FAU - We are told to look for former Nebraska defensive backs coach Marvin Sanders to have an opportunity to join Carl Pelini's staff at FAU. We also hear current Nebraska intern (and former Husker quarterback) Joe Ganz might make the trip south as well.

Nebraska: Sources close to the program tell us that neither Mike Stoops nor Ron Zook are expected to join the staff.

Too bad we couldnt get Marvin back, maybe not as coordinator but some role. Ganz probably will take a full time gig with the QBs down there.

http://www.footballscoop.com/the-scoop

Last edited:

I knew Marvin would resurface somewhere...too bad about what transpired during his time at UNL.

It seems that Pooch is moving on up, and hopefully Bo will take over the fulltime role as DC. That would still leave us with a few vacancies to fill wouldn't it?

Time to get the ship stabilized here. If Bo has to step up more, I'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back