• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Coaching Trifecta to visit Westerkamp in-home on Thursday 15 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have a bad feeling about this one...
From everything I hear he is solid, his Mom wants him to take the visit to ND because she is a life long fan. This coaching staff will have to recruit hard right up to signing. But you always do that with the good ones.

I think this may be something you run into more often when recruiting a kid that went to a catholic highschool. As I recall though the Pelini's are pretty catholic.

From everything I hear he is solid, his Mom wants him to take the visit to ND because she is a life long fan. This coaching staff will have to recruit hard right up to signing. But you always do that with the good ones.

My guess is they warm Mom's heart and all will be good.

I also think firming things up (by the coaches) before the South Bend visit is the way to go too....might even get ti canceled....you never know...

I was wondering the same thing, do you send the 3 coaches before or after the visit.

In my non-expert opinion I would go the route we are doing it so that we can kind of put in his head exactly what we have going for him, etc. If you wait until after the visit it could be too late....

Jordan's Twitter account? Joking, or is there more information there?
Not really a lot of information. Just in his "about me" section it says committed to Nebraska. A lot of tweets where he says GBR. Lots of tweets in support of the Huskers team. Says " Nebraska is a great place to be" and " said,"can't wait to be out here and start playing". Of course those were over 4 months ago but the first "information" I mentioned is currently there and tweeted as recently as Tuesday. 3 out of the only 15 people he follows are in his class and currently committed to Nebraska. Huskeronline.com will have an update later tonight.

247 reporting in this teaser....no surprise....I think he is doing this for his mom....hopefully put this to rest...

Nebraska wide receiver commit Jordan Westerkamp was tentatively scheduled to visit Notre Dame, but he has decided to take the trip and is on his way to campus now

http://nebraska.247sports.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back