• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Hot Seat Thread

Despite being crowned the automatic masters of the universe prior to playing a down a football, the SEC will probably have a full third of the conference looking for coaches next year.

From what I'm hearing Tennessee is going to make a serious effort to land either John Gruden or Charlie Strong. I don't see either happening personally.

I would think Strong to UT would be a good fit, and they already have a lot of talent. He is a really good coach and has done a great job at LU.

Gene Chizik---Auburn
Jeff tedford---California
Frank Spaziani---Boston college
Derek Dooley---Tenn
Joker Philips---Kentucky
Charley Weiss---Kansas
Skip Holtz---USF
Randy Edsell---Maryland
Kirk Ferentz---Iowa
Jon Embree---Colorado

What about Paul Johnson at Georgia Tech? Currently sitting at 3-5 after getting thumped by BYU. That's 3 seasons in a row with at least 5 losses.

Gene Chizik---Auburn
Jeff tedford---California
Frank Spaziani---Boston college
Derek Dooley---Tenn
Joker Philips---Kentucky
Charley Weiss---Kansas
Skip Holtz---USF
Randy Edsell---Maryland
Kirk Ferentz---Iowa
Jon Embree---Colorado

Can't speak to the others, but I can't imagine Weiss in any trouble at KU at this point.

Can't speak to the others, but I can't imagine Weiss in any trouble at KU at this point.

With what little slack Turner Gill got, I'm not sure I would put it past the KU administration to turn the heat up on Charlie at any time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back