• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaches Pay Cuts? Maybe?

I think it’s sad some of these coaches are continuing to take all their money. And some of the cuts are like a regular person spending $5. To each their own I reckon.

Sad that they can give up a week's salary and not even miss it -- and that week's salary is what I make in a year.

On the other hand, I certainly don't want senators getting involved. Hello pot, meet kettle.

Id be curious as to how many posters on here have taken voluntary pay cuts from their employer.

That is a fair question. My thoughts are he could take a pay cut from his University (tax payer) funded part of his salary. The other parts that come from wherever that is up to him. More than anything it is optics.

The money that is spent on football coaches really bothers some of you guys.

To me it is just how things work nowadays.

Nebraska got spoiled badly for 25 years. They had a coach that really didn’t give crap about money. Most coaches or people for that matter aren’t like that.

Short of taking no salary this year it is all just a gesture.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back