• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Verduzco!!!

Frosty1980

Go Big Red!
5 Year Member
There’s always a lot of talk about this guy. I want an actual thread discussing him and the development of quarterbacks. It’s my assessment that it’s hard to judge the guy of just one starting QB. My other thought is Adrian isn’t as bad as many on here think. I’ve said before, name the other QB’s in the BIG you’d take before Adrian. It’s hard to get an elite QB and not many teams have that. I have never been coach V’s biggest fan. However I believe we haven’t seen enough to make a full assessment on him. Any posters that have knowledge on QB coaching have any opinions? I myself don’t know the ins and outs of QB coaching. We’re all are great arm chair QB’s.

Last edited:

Who is coach Verducci and where is he employed?
EminentTinyAlbino-max-1mb.gif

There’s always a lot of talk about this guy. I want an actual thread discussing him and the development of quarterbacks. It’s my assessment that it hard to judge the guy of just one starting QB. My other thought is Adrian isn’t as bad as many on here think. I’ve said before, name the other QB’s in the BIG you’d take before Adrian. It’s hard to get an elite QB and not many teams have that. I have never been coach V’s biggest fan. However I believe we haven’t seen enough to make a full assessment on him. Any posters that have knowledge on QB coaching have any opinions? I myself don’t know the ins and outs of QB coaching. We all are great arm chair QB’s.
Lets all get together over an Italian Wedding Feast and hash this out. :Thumbsup:

Who is coach Verducci and where is he employed?

I think he was the primary recruiter for TJ Whosyourmama?

Big year for Mario. If the QB play isn't vastly improved and a back-up (if needed) isn't ready, that could be a disaster with this year's schedule. Add that to a new AD and pressure will be high. NU just needs to win with their backs against the wall.

I too have never been a fan of cigar man. IMHO he has failed to develop any NU QB's and most have regressed or left. The rest have plateaued.
I’m trying to be objective in my thoughts on him. The guys that left did so because they weren’t going to start. So I’m not putting that on him. I’ve really only been able to judge him off Adrian. Unfortunately that might be the only starter he ever has here. I like Adrian and think he’s good but if they can’t win it won’t matter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back