• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Saban Water Assistant

This guy would be a better choice. :thumbsup:

source.gif

Snoop Dogg pays a guy 50k per year to work for him. His job? All he does is roll joints. How much pot are you smoking if the rolling guy gets 50k?

Snoop Dogg pays a guy 50k per year to work for him. His job? All he does is roll joints. How much pot are you smoking if the rolling guy gets 50k?
I suppose it all depends on how wealthy someone is. Some people like our current Education Secretary employ a 'yacht scheduler' because she has so many yachts she can't organize them along with her personal helicopter. I'd much rather associate with someone who employs a 'joint roller' at a moderate income than a 'yacht scheduler' who works as a government official, but that's just me.

I suppose it all depends on how wealthy someone is. Some people like our current Education Secretary employ a 'yacht scheduler' because she has so many yachts she can't organize them along with her personal helicopter. I'd much rather associate with someone who employs a 'joint roller' at a moderate income than a 'yacht scheduler' who works as a government official, but that's just me.

Wrong board

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back