• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Mario V

So basically the coaches suck, the players suck, and we might as well start over and let HuskerNash put all of his spectacular knowledge of the game to the test. I'm sure that resume will show Coach V and gang to be checkers players to this chess master.

I stand by that AAC coaching is not at the level of B1G and I am not sure that this stuff even understands the coaches are sharper from top to bottom in B1G.

I stand by that AAC coaching is not at the level of B1G and I am not sure that this stuff even understands the coaches are sharper from top to bottom in B1G.
Tell the auburn admin then. The same team that beat the two teams in the championship game lost to this staff. Was also held to their average, and obviously gave up much more yards than any team against this staff too.
Now, it was but one game, but just like auburn, it was the only one they got.

Tell the auburn admin then. The same team that beat the two teams in the championship game lost to this staff. Was also held to their average, and obviously gave up much more yards than any team against this staff too.
Now, it was but one game, but just like auburn, it was the only one they got.

Cue the "Auburn didn't care about that game" response.

Exactly what caused that INT in the end zone imo. Time and again AM looks like he's attempting to find a receiver WIDE OPEN and has no confidence he can put the ball where it needs to be thrown. Watching Tagoviailoa Maryland QB he only needed the slightest separation to throw the ball to his receivers. By the time time AM decided to throw into the end zone the receiver was once again completely covered. Something is very wrong with our QB development imo.
Not sure if anyone watched the Buffalo's last night beating up on Miami of Ohio. I couldn't help wishing for a QB that could make the throws their QB made time and time again.

If LM becomes the QB I hope he will I'll start believing a lot more in coach V. The proof of a really good QB usually shows up in the W column imo. Stats are great but only if the team is winning with those great stats. Only way we're going to be able to judge if AM is holding back the offense is to see LM playing a lot of downs. Not just a few snaps or even a quarter but at least a half at a time. No I'm not a fan of the 2 QB system but right now AM is clearly not getting it done. If HCSF is that bad a play caller then we're probably in deeper dodo then we imagine.

Who were these notable QBs other than Milton and where did they play?
Verduzco helped develop three quarterbacks who earned first-team all-Missouri Valley Football Conference honors -- Eric Sanders (2007), Pat Grace (2009) and Tirrell Rennie (2011). Sanders twice made All-America teams at the FCS level and finished second in the 2007 balloting for the Walter Payton Award.

Per source

Verduzco helped develop three quarterbacks who earned first-team all-Missouri Valley Football Conference honors -- Eric Sanders (2007), Pat Grace (2009) and Tirrell Rennie (2011). Sanders twice made All-America teams at the FCS level and finished second in the 2007 balloting for the Walter Payton Award.

Per source
Jeff Garcia of the Detroit Lions was the quarterback at San Jose State when Verduzco was a graduate assistant there. Michael McMahon of the Philadelphia Eagles was his quarterback at Rutgers.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back