• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Frost "Will Honas will not be ready for the start of the season"

Well, on the positive side, he didn’t say he was done for the season, so there is that. Maybe he can get back to 100% by mid season. Then use him as much as possible in the last 6 games. Maybe he will be able to provide some added depth.

Is it just our starters that get hurt all the time, or are we just not hearing about the guys buried on the depth chart getting injured? Always seems like the players we rely on the most are always getting injured.

Is it just our starters that get hurt all the time, or are we just not hearing about the guys buried on the depth chart getting injured? Always seems like the players we rely on the most are always getting injured.

Partial list of Injured non-starters:
- Thomas Fidone
- Taymun Lynum
- Marques Buford
- Nadab Joseph
- Rahmir Johnson
- Javin Wright
- Jimmy Fritzsche
- Alante Brown

So yeah, non-starters are getting injured too.

Partial list of Injured non-starters:
- Thomas Fidone
- Taymun Lynum
- Marques Buford
- Nadab Joseph
- Rahmir Johnson
- Javin Wright
- Jimmy Fritzsche
- Alante Brown

So yeah, non-starters are getting injured too.
Ok, 2 deep. Most those guys would have played and some with serious contribution. Rahmir might've been the starter.

Last edited:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, has Honas used his red shirt yet?

If his injury delays his ability to play until October or November, it might be better for him to take a medical red shirt if available.

GBR

Excuse my lack of knowledge, has Honas used his red shirt yet?

If his injury delays his ability to play until October or November, it might be better for him to take a medical red shirt if available.

GBR
I think Honas used his redshirt year when he was injured early in the 2018 season.

If he gets a hardship waiver and comes back in 2022, that would be his 7th season of college football... 2 years in JUCO and 5 at NU.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back