• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Fisher Seems Excited

3ftt31.gif

For the love of everything can someone give an educated guess on who we landed... I am feigning for good news like it’s crack

I'm really hoping he's not just gett'n all jazzed about bring'n top recruits to the Wisconsin game as it might not be pretty. But that seems difficult for Florida kids to make an 11:00 m kickoff so we'll what the next few days bring.

I think he finishes his class off with another four-star.
I sure hope you're right! I think he has done pretty good job setting up his recruiting plan. I think Coach Held has struggled a little bit as of late however.

I sure hope you're right! I think he has done pretty good job setting up his recruiting plan. I think Coach Held has struggled a little bit as of late however.
more with the on field perfromance and decision making than recruiting. The handling of the running backs this year is an absolute mystery to me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back