• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clester Johnson calling out media and Matt Davison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there have been some ugly accusations about what Frost was doing as a head coach, including being late to meetings and generally not being particularly well organized, former Nebraska football quarterback Steve Taylor has some gripes about the way Frost handled himself away from the team. Speaking to local radio station 93.7 The Ticket on Sunday evening, Taylor explained why Frost left a bad taste in Taylor’s mouth after a couple of personal interactions.

The former Husker quarterback, who was the field general for the Nebraska football team from 1985 to 1988 started off tame enough, simply saying that Frost said a few things over the years that gave Taylor pause. However, when he was pressed by The Ticket’s hosts to be more specific, he obliged and talked about one event he planned and tried to get Frost to attend and when Frost didn’t show, he felt it was a betrayal of sorts.

Taylor said that when he approached the former Nebraska football head coach about a reunion of sorts with many ex-Husker players, he “couldn’t believe” the response he got.

No it won’t. It will show Scott Frost is to blame for his own failure and why.

It takes away “if Frost can’t win at his alma mater no one can” BS.
I'm not ao sure. If Davison is dismissed, that will shine national ugly light right at NU. Parents of players will be apalled, etc, etc., etc.

I believe that is a good guess good sir.
how did benning benefit? I'm not aware of him holding any position at the university.

as a former player, he has access to the program that even media members dont have. he always had to walk a tight rope on that front. i dont think any reasonable person can fault him for that. also, based on the GM at 1620zone comments, his leaving them has been in the discussion for at least 6 months.

how did benning benefit? I'm not aware of him holding any position at the university.

as a former player, he has access to the program that even media members dont have. he always had to walk a tight rope on that front. i dont think any reasonable person can fault him for that. also, based on the GM at 1620zone comments, his leaving them has been in the discussion for at least 6 months.

Good God. I never said that. Benning knows what’s coming and does NOT want to comment on it. He wants to help his kid in the recruiting process and focus on that.

While there have been some ugly accusations about what Frost was doing as a head coach, including being late to meetings and generally not being particularly well organized, former Nebraska football quarterback Steve Taylor has some gripes about the way Frost handled himself away from the team. Speaking to local radio station 93.7 The Ticket on Sunday evening, Taylor explained why Frost left a bad taste in Taylor’s mouth after a couple of personal interactions.

The former Husker quarterback, who was the field general for the Nebraska football team from 1985 to 1988 started off tame enough, simply saying that Frost said a few things over the years that gave Taylor pause. However, when he was pressed by The Ticket’s hosts to be more specific, he obliged and talked about one event he planned and tried to get Frost to attend and when Frost didn’t show, he felt it was a betrayal of sorts.

Taylor said that when he approached the former Nebraska football head coach about a reunion of sorts with many ex-Husker players, he “couldn’t believe” the response he got.

If you are going to quote an article use the quote function and limit it to two paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back