• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clemson vs UNC

They were showing the end of the game on the big screens in Memorial Stadium (yes, we were in our seats 90 minutes ahead of kickoff!). I was a little disappointed that Husker fans were cheering on MACK BROWN and a non-SEC championship contender. I know it's always fun to cheer on the upset; but, I like how Clemson has built their team and their culture...I'm for them against any SEC team or Ohio State.

FWIW - I did say to my son that they'd go for two and fail... It was the right thing to do as they would struggle to get that close to the end zone in overtime. Play call was questionable; but, not sure what else he may have had in the bag of tricks against one of the best defenses in college football.

Last edited:

They were showing the end of the game on the big screens in Memorial Stadium (yes, we were in our seats 90 minutes ahead of kickoff!). I was a little disappointed that Husker fans were cheering on MACK BROWN and a non-SEC championship contender. I know it's always fun to cheer on the upset; but, I like how Clemson has built their team and their culture...I'm for them against any SEC team or Ohio State.

FWIW - I did say to my son that they'd go for two and fail... It was the right thing to do as they would struggle to get that close to the end zone in overtime. Play call was questionable; but, not sure what else he may have had in the bag of tricks against one of the best defenses in college football.

Unless you are a fan of the team, the vast majority of college football fans will always root for the underdog over the champion. That's sports.

I like Mack. I don't mind UNC. I love upsets. Fans love upsets.

Mack is quite a bit like Osborne. Now someone like Urban Meyer or Jim Harbaugh -- those are just generally unlikable characters.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back