• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clemson v OSU

I'm so happy it turned out the way it did, gut shot for the Buckeyes. There arrogance reeks and I hope they never recover. That team is not Days, it belongs to Meyers. There are good calls and bad calls, but over all I thought the zebra s were fair. I hate the loudmouth denizens of the both.

OSU should whine about losing Joe Burrows, not NU. He would have won this game. (Fixed it).

Last edited:

Absolutely.....even with a booth replay they can't get it right.

Beyond frustrating.

Ridiculous for sure

I'm sure Clemson is shaking their head's saying ......damn..... glad we don't have to play that animal EVERY week.

They should be very thankful because they wouldn’t survive it, but they are still a great football team. The ACC has been a joke for a bit in football but this year took that to a whole new level.

They should be very thankful because they wouldn’t survive it, but they are still a great football team. The ACC has been a joke for a bit in football but this year took that to a whole new level.

But if we're honest, nobody plays an OSU or a Clemson or an LSU...every week. SEC homers pretend otherwise, but it's not true. The B1G? Not even close. Sure, the ACC isn't a top conference this year, but Clemson took Ohio State's best shot and won.

Not sure I'd say it was tOSU's best shot... JF didn't look the same following his knee injury @Meechicken, whole team didn't look sharp, penalties, multiple turnovers... not making excuses, just saying tOSU looked gassed.

Clementines played well & a lot went their way, including erasing their only turnover (scoop six) on what did not appear to be remotely indisputable video replay which proved to be the difference.

It is what it is, but that didn't look like tOSU's best to me... except Dobbins - that dude left it all on the field & even he, dropped two easy scoring opportunities.

Battle of the Tigers should be a good one, hopefully they both bring their A game.

Last edited:
But if we're honest, nobody plays an OSU or a Clemson or an LSU...every week. SEC homers pretend otherwise, but it's not true. The B1G? Not even close. Sure, the ACC isn't a top conference this year, but Clemson took Ohio State's best shot and won.

I agree totally. While I don’t think they would’ve survived a conference like the B1G or the SEC without a blemish, they took care of the business they faced each week.
Like TO once said.....
“We won 13 games and that’s all we played”

I know OSU was very dominant against a weak BIG 10 but I never felt like they were good enough to beat LSU or Clemson. They played well against Clemson, but ultimately made really dumb mistakes and Clemson did not. Clemson’s experience in these big games was key last night too. The best team won for sure.

Maybe not the best team.....but probably (?) the more experienced (for the moment) team.

I feel really bad for Burrow. You just know he really wanted to torch the Buckeyes in the championship game.
I think Joe Burrow is genuine in what he says about being grateful to tOSU - I think he is probably relieved to not have to play his former team. I am sure he is friends with a lot of folks in Columbus.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back