• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clester Johnson / Cryptic Tweet

We are an option if we are playing. He won’t transfer somewhere that is going to wait until the spring to play.
I'd gladly take him. I'm curious if he would count against the 2020 numbers or 2021 numbers because I thought we reached the limit on scholarship players we could bring for 2020 when we signed Nadab Joseph.

I'd gladly take him. I'm curious if he would count against the 2020 numbers or 2021 numbers because I thought we reached the limit on scholarship players we could bring for 2020 when we signed Nadab Joseph.

Yes, we are out of scholarships. We could only take him as a walk-on. And since he is looking to transfer to somewhere to play this year, that ship has probably sailed for NU. Unless we are able to put together a non-conference schedule this year.

We will be able to take him as a scholarship player. May not matter tho since he wouldn’t transfer somewhere hoping to play, he will go somewhere with a clear plan to play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back